Here's the masterpiece.
Tips Just for You:
- Designate: We designate each job to make it clear (e.g. r, do laundry; jr, drive to Illinois).
- Complete: We strike out tasks that are finished throughout the week and then delete them at the end.
- Project & Prioritize: The 4-section priorities chart is not just for weekly tasks. We have stuff on there for months to come and move them onto the weekly schedule as time allows. We mark time sensitive tasks (e.g. j, buy school books for management course (6/17); r, use shutterfly coupon (7/23))
- Reminders: Remember the Milk has a great reminder system that texts your phone. I get my task list every morning at 7am.
- Calendars: We keep separate google calendars and share them online.
- Have fun! This is to help you, not stress you out.