Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Addition

 

Well, not quite. He's already my brother, but he has joined our house-, uh, apartment-hold. We are super excited. John(ny) is finishing his last year of college, and we offered our guestroom to save some money. Okay, okay, for way more reasons than just that. It helps that he takes us up on Settlers challenges. We know as newly married lovebirds this change with have it's challenges, but we've concluded that the shaping we'll go through will make it all worth it. My lovie and my brother get along as well as two guys could - so well that I might get a little jealous for both their attention, I think. They've already been talking hours on end about theology, philosophy, and who knows what else. Welcome to the fam, Oot!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails