Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wife-ing is My Favorite

I thought long and hard about what sort of blog to create. These SAHM (stay at home moms) are so inspiring. Awards should be given. Scrapbooking mom with a home business! 3-month at a time cooking mom! Most creative interior designer! Homeschooling mom! Most kids ever award! How can I compete?

I have a full-time job.

I've been married for 6 months.

I don't have kids.

In the midst of feeling like I have no skills to contribute to society via a blog like all the supermoms out there, I decided to do what I do best - just keep learning. So there you have it, I'm going to share my mistakes, joys, and lessons as I discover how to "wife." After all, it's my favorite thing to do these days.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails