Saturday, May 29, 2010

Literally Shocking!

Shopping cart.
I was making my Costco round last week, and the cart kept shocking me. True story. It caught me so off guard that it took me a while to figure out where it was coming from. Though it was entertaining, it was most definitely annoying. How would you like to shove a massive cart and get zapped each time you touch it? Turns out I'm not the only one! There are many solutions to this problem, including drier sheets. Makes sense. I know drier sheets can keep a skirt from laying embarrassingly close to one's legs. However, I have decided to refuse any sort of treatment for my static electricity issue. Since Josh and I started courting we've laughed about sparking each other. Cheezy, true, but welcomingly flirtatious. I'll take on that shopping cart any day (though I might be found pushing it with one finger).
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails