Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brokenhearted

I read on the news this evening that nine Americans were killed in Central Asia today. Today those nine families lost a loved one. The man who killed them, a colleague, was also killed. There are ten families that lost someone today. Somehow since getting married, news like this has become much more difficult to handle. Life without Josh seems nearly unbearable to me. Yet I know that God doesn't abandon. Josh and I have been reading the book of Job, and Job ironically finds comfort in dust and ashes (Job 42).


Dear spouses and families, I'm so sorry.
Dear Jesus, please bring comfort to the brokenhearted.


(I'm going to go give my hubby a smooch and tell him how much he means to me. I recommend you do the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails