Friday, January 7, 2011

Turning My Husband's Screws

I've been off work for four weeks, hence the lack of posts. Go figure. It takes me working full-time to post again. Reason: lunch breaks.

I was off to help my Josh recover from a tibial osteotomy he had done on his right leg. Basically, a couple doctors cut his leg in half, inserted a rod at the knee, screwed it all together, and instructed me to turn some screws to rotate his leg 22 degrees. Whew, I'm glad that's over with. Josh is recovering nicely but still has at least 2 weeks off work and on crutches.

Tibial osteotomy = a whole lot of money
Pain meds in the middle of the night = very little sleep
Turning the screws in my husband's leg = wincing

Spending every moment of 4 weeks with the love of my life = PRICELESS!

I love you, Josh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails