Monday, November 8, 2010

Frozen Grapes

I'm doing Weight Watchers, and it's challenging to find a snack when Costco's Super Premium Vanilla Ice Cream - which, oh by the way, is the best - stares at me from the freezer. In my brainstorming and listening-for-good-ideas, I discovered frozen grapes. YUM! They are sweet little Popsicles of deliciousness. Aaaaand, freezing keeps grapes juicy and round. I'm sure you all know what it's like to buy a bag of grapes and forget about them in the fridge. Not pretty. Not delicious.



1. Buy grapes on sale.
















2. Pull grapes off stems and wash.















3. Dump handfuls in baggies and freeze. (Can this be any easier?)



















4. Eat and share.















Dear brother volunteered to be my "Vanna White" for the occasional.

P.S. He totally loved them.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails