Thursday, September 23, 2010

#1 Organizer - Tubs

I've been throwing away our can't-see-inside-falling-apart-multiple-sizes-cardboard boxes by the stacks, and I'm replacing them with these.



We looked ridiculous pushing two carts of tubs around Costco, but you know what people were thinking? Organized. That sure was what we were thinking. When I got home, I organized hand-me-down baby clothes from my sister into half a dozen of them - and labeled them by sizes. I'm feeling like a motivated wife.

2 comments:

  1. Not only are you very organized, but silverfish won't get into your tubs. They love the glue on cardboard boxes and we found ourselves infested with them in our "pre-cardboard" days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo ICK! thanks for the tip... to NEVER use cardboard again and to dispose of the other boxes asap!

    ReplyDelete

how 'bout this...

Related Posts with Thumbnails